1. Membership Agreement
Mr. Brown Coffee Website Membership Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) shall be the agreement between the website of Mr. Brown Coffee Series (hereinafter referred to as the “Mr. Brown Coffee Website”) which belongs to King Car Food Industrial Co., Ltd. and the members of the Mr. Brown Coffee Website (hereinafter referred to as “Member”, “You”, or “Your”). The Mr. Brown Coffee Website is the website owned by King Car Food Industrial Co., Ltd, while “Members” denotes the guests using the services rendered by the Mr. Brown Coffee Website. The Mr. Brown Coffee Website implements the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please read this Agreement in detail. If You do not accept any terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not register as a Member.
2. Member Services
The Mr. Brown Coffee Website provides various services to Members through the Internet.
1. Equip themselves with the equipment necessary to access the Internet, including personal computers or other necessary devices.
2. Bear the telephone or internet connection charges incurred from using this service.
The Mr. Brown Coffee Website prohibited from disclosing the names, addresses, emails, or IP addresses of Members to any third parties, except in the following circumstances:
1. A Member requests the abovementioned information.
2. The law requires the Mr. Brown Coffee Website to do so. Members agree to accept all information services provided by the Mr. Brown Coffee Website when using the services provided by the Mr. Brown Coffee Website.
3. Right to Amend the Service Agreement
The Mr. Brown Coffee Website reserves the right to notify Members of any amendment to or interruption of the services. Any changes to the service agreement will be shown as a reminder on important pages. Members may terminate the internet services if they do not agree with the changes. Members who continue to use the services provided by the Mr. Brown Coffee Website shall be deemed to have accepted the changes to the service agreement. The Mr. Brown Coffee Website may exercise the right to modify or suspend services without being liable to any Members or any third parties.
4. Privacy Commitment
The Mr. Brown Coffee Website respects Members’ privacy. The Mr. Brown Coffee Website will not disclose or reveal any personal information of Members unless duly authorized by Members; however, this clause does not apply in any of the following circumstances:
1. The law requires the Mr. Brown Coffee Website to provide the content of messages posted by Members on this website, and the post dates, internet addresses or domains thereof.
2. The content service program of the Mr. Brown Coffee Website requires doing so.
3. To protect the intellectual property rights of the Mr. Brown Coffee Website.
5. Security of Member Information
Users who have registered as Members will be given an account and a password by the Mr. Brown Coffee Website. If You fail to take good care of Your account resulting in any damage to You, the Mr. Brown Coffee Website or any third parties, You remain solely liable. In addition, Members shall be held responsible for all behavior of their own account. Members agree to immediately notify the Mr. Brown Coffee Website if they spot any security holes or any unlawful use of Member accounts.
6. Members’ Obligations
Members shall bear legal responsibility for their own behavior during the course of using the services provided by the Mr. Brown Coffee Website. Members also agree not to damage or hinder the services of the Mr. Brown Coffee Website by any means. As so, You agree to the following:
1. Provide correct, up-to-date, and complete information about You, and complete the login and registration as per the instructions shown on the registration form for this service.
2. To ensure Your rights, please always update Your personal data so that it is correct, up-to-date, and complete. If the information You provide is false or contains any errors, the Mr. Brown Coffee Website has the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse You part or all of the services.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Agreement shall be interpreted and applied according to the laws of the Republic of China; both parties agree to designate Taiwan Taipei District Court as the first instance court to settle any disputes arising from the Agreement.